January is a rather dull month, especially here in Munich, Germany. It’s mostly grey and cold. Usually a snow prone area, we probably won’t see much of it this year. The post-holiday blues are real and spring is still far away! So, how can a girl lift her mood? By looking for Valentine’s Day-inspired things online and creating a Valentine’s Day gift guide!
See my favorite finds below. Gifting yourself along with your boo or BBF if you celebrate Galentine’s Day, is totally allowed!
But be warned: You may want to have everything for yourself 🙂
- Ava & May Bahamas Soy Candle
- Farmhouse Style Valentine’s Day Pillow Cover
- SLIP™ Silk Scrunchies in Pink
- Heart Wooden Girlande
- Le Creuset heart-shaped Casserole dish
- Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé Champagne
- LOVE foil ballon
- Pink Opal Stone by Crystalmuse
- Bagsmart Jewellery Travel Bag
- BUTLERS Gold & White Flatware
- NCLA The Love Nail Polish Duo
Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day yet?
Let me know your favorites from this pink and rose gold Valentine’s Day gift guide below!