Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
Even though your celebrations may look a little different this year, I still hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of laughter, happiness and of course the most delicious food! I this time taught me anything than to appreciate the little things in life. And what better day to celebrate this feeling and be grateful than today.
But with all the craziness of the year, it’s also ok to treat yourself this Christmas. So no, it’s never too early to think about your Christmas wishlist and with Black Friday tomorrow and Cyber Monday (or Cyber Week) next week, the timing couldn’t be better.
While scrolling through the internet the other day, I got the idea to put together a wishlist of ALL the things I would like to see underneath my Christmas tree this year if money was out of the picture and I could just wish for whatever I wanted. It may be hard to believe but to be honest, picking out all my favorite things was actually a lot of fun. Even though I knew, I wouldn’t actually get none of them. On the other hand, maybe sometimes you just have to believe…
So, if you also have a thing for luxury things (I’m a Virgo, what can I say), are in need for some inspo for someone special in your life or simply want to treat yourself, check out my luxury Christmas wishlist for 2020 below.
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf in Vintage-Beige
- Gucci Leather Belt in Blush
- Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch PM with blush interior
- KitchenAid Metal Spiral Cutter
- Tiffany & Co Enchant Primel Key
- Le Creuset Heart-shaped dish
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Pivoine
- Louis Vuitton Airpods Case
- Cartier Love Bracelet Gold
- NBD Janet Mini Dress
- Apple Airpods 2
- Slip Silk Pillowcase in Pink
- My Dream House
- Louis Vuitton Daily Pouch in Pink
- Tiffany & Co Pearl and Diamond Earrings
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil 2
- Smeg Kettle in Copper
- Yumi Kim West Village Dress
- OK Tarot Deck
- UGG Scuffette II Sprakle Slipper
- Copper Pan Set
Happy shopping, guys! And let me know your wishes for Christmas down below. They may even come true.